St. Vincent’s Boys’ School was established as a Catholic School in 1904.
The School was set up by the Daughters of Charity. The Daughters follow the teachings of St. Vincent De Paul and St. Louise De Marillac. They celebrated 150 years in North William Street in 2007. They do great work in the community.
One of our most famous past pupils is Brendan Behan, the world-famous writer. One of his most famous books is ‘Borstal Boy’.