St Vincent’s Boys’ School was established in 1904 and is situated on the banks of the Royal Canal. We are on North William St, Dublin 1 beside St Agathas’s Church and Charleville Mall Library.
There are 130 boys and 15 teachers in the school and there are no more than 15 boys in each class.
In 2015 we were honoured to have a team of volunteers from Avalon come to our school to build a multi-sensory rooftop garden. Now we have many nice green spaces to play and learn right in the city centre!